Miniaturized Portable Solid State Recorder
The DRT5501B Miniaturized Portable Solid State Recorder is an ultra-small, rugged, tactical pre‑detection IF data recorder designed to capture up to a 40-MHz wide spectrum for 60 minutes. The DRT5501B accepts analog IF input to store data on the Storage Pack (its 512 GB solid state storage drive). The DRT5501B has an internal analog to digital converter.
The removable Scout Storage Pack supports quick and easy installation and replacement of storage media. Recorded data is transferred for permanent storage onto a PC, network or RDA2 via the unit’s control connector (Ethernet interface) or by using an optional Storage Pack Interface (SPI). When using the SPI after recording, the Storage Pack is placed in the external SPI which is connected to the RDA2 for the data transfer.
- Accepts analog IF input for storage to 512 GB solid state storage.
- Analog Input Options: 70 MHz IF (or 120 MHz IF with external in-line passive filter), 40 MHz Bandwidth.
- Utilizes the DRT system’s RF Out: Requires systems with RFT3, RFT4 outputs or DRT1301C.
- File format compatible with DRT 5403B RDA2 product line.
- Transfer data files over Ethernet or use additional Scout Storage Packs.