- Up to three independent or coherent wideband RF Tuners each providing frequency coverage from 2 MHz to 3000 MHz.
- High-performance low-power FPGA and DSP processing engines.
- Capable of processing a variety of wireless signal standards.
- Field upgradeable to support new signal waveforms and applications as well as software and firmware updates.
- Auto-configuration mode facilitates unit setup.
- User-friendly Graphical User Interface (GUI).
- Removable SD/MMC storage media.
- Collected signals information can be logged or streamed to other networked devices.
- Small size. Low weight. Quiet (no fans).
- Integrated 50-channel parallel tracking GPS receiver provides position information.
- Optional 10 MHz/1PPS synchronization to external sources
- Supports time and frequency disciplining and timestamping of collected raw and demodulated data using internal GPS or externally supplied reference.
- 40 MHz instantaneous bandwidth supports wideband multicarrier operation
- DSP demodulation, application specific. AM, FM, CW, USB, LSB for SGPR application.
- Controlled from PC using Windows XP & Windows 7 via Ethernet interface.