Direction Finding Antenna System
The DF300A is a Direction Finding (DF) antenna system with high sensitivity used with DRT receivers to locate the source emitters for signals in the 20 MHz to 3000 MHz frequency range.
The DF antenna connects to the DRT receiver using coaxial RF and control cabling. The system includes a built-in ultra-wideband omni antenna, an external GPS antenna connection and electronic compass. The system is powered through the DRT receiver. It may be mounted in a variety of ways. The DF300A is weather-resistant for continuous outdoor operation.
- Broad Frequency Rance: VHF, UHF
- Mapping and Geolocation
- Capable of Tracking Multiple Targets
- Integrated Wideband Omni Antenna
- DRT Receiver Compatability
- Tripod and Vehicle mount standard. Can be adapted for Airborne and Shipboard use.